Research with us
Karo Sambhav is developing India-specific applied research platform in partnership with International Finance Corporation (IFC, part of The World Bank group), which enables development of critical standards and responsible practices.
Our evolving research agenda includes development of:
- Codes of conduct for working with informal collectors
- Monitoring and evaluation of Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) programmes
- Auditing check-lists for dismantlers and recyclers
- Technology standards for the recycling industry
- Process to check the validity of data submitted in recycling returns
- Guidelines for functioning of Producer Responsibility Organisations (PROs)
If you are a researcher, technology expert, environmentalist or anyone who believes that your contribution is vital to our research agenda we invite you to share your views with us.
Write to us at email@example.com